With the Blackview BV9100, Blackview has a smartphone in its portfolio that wants to score with its durability and a large rechargeable battery. You can read in our quick review whether this succeeds.
Product Parameters of Blackview BV9100
- Model: Blackview BV9100 rugged phone
- Color: Gray, Silver
- Operating System: Android 9.0 OS
- Network: GSM, WCDMA, FDD-LTE as well as TDD-LTE
- Carrier: Unlocked
- Language: Multi-language, English, Russian, German, French, Spanish, Polish, Portuguese, Italian as well as Norwegian
- Google Play: Yes
- Screen: 6.3 inch FHD+ IPS display, Corning Gorilla Glass, 19:9 FHD+ 2340×1080 pixels, 409ppi
- CPU: MT6765 Octa-Core 2.3GHz processor,
- GPU: IMG GE8320 680MHZ
- RAM: 4GB LPDDR4X
- ROM: 64GB EMMC5.1
- Rear Camera: 16.0MP + 0.3MP dual rear camera, IMX298+GC0310
Main Features of BV9100
- Powered by 4.45 V 13000mAh high capacity li-ion polymer battery, charged by 5V 6A, support 30W quick charge.
- RAM 4GB+ ROM 64GB ：MTK6765V/WA Helio P35 octa-core 64 bit, 4 x Cortex-A53 2.3 GHz + 4 x Cortex-A53 1.8 GHz, high performance, run faster as well as operate more smoothly.
- FHD Big Screen: 6.3 inches FHD+ IPS 2340 * 1080 JDI display, 3-generation Corning Glass, 19.5:9 ratio, complete angle, water-drop screen, wide sight, brilliant color.
- 16.0 MP S5K3P9 FF 1/3.1 inch 5P front cam, clear for video chat and also selfie.
- IMX298 AF 1/2.8 inch 6P + 0.3 MP GC0310 1/5 inch 3P twin AF F2.0 back cams with a flashlight, good for taking clear pictures.
- Fingerprint Quick Access, which indicates that BV9100 can open your phone in 0.1 s.
- Dual SIM Dual Standby Dual Nano SIM depends upon tool memory and network availability. Extra carrier costs may use.
Configurations of Blackview BV9100
Display & Durability
The Phone got a 6.3 -inch IPS Touch Screen Display and a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels with an aspect ratio of 19.5:9 it is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3. What’s more, this smartphone has a standard degree of protection for durable smartphones – IP68 certified, which means it can survive underwater for about 1.5 m of depth and it is gonna lasts for 30 minutes. it is resistant to damage from dropping up to 1.5m heights, as well as water immersion, flusing, shock and impact resistance.
Processor, Memory and Camera Set
The Blackview BV9100 has installed MediaTek Helio P35 processor for its performance WITH integrated GPU PowerVR GE8320. 4GB of RAM with 64GB of internal storage. The phone supports an expansion of memory up to 128GB via a microSD card.
For the main camera option of this smartphone, it has a dual camera setup on the back side. 16-megapixel main shooter with an f/2.0 aperture and the 0.3-megapixel Secondary lens with an f/2.0 aperture. The Back Camera features Autofocus, Digital zoom, Exposure compensation, ISO settings, Scene mode, HDR, Panorama, Self-timer. On the front side, it has a 16-megapixel selfie camera with an f/2.0 aperture.
Blackview BV9100 operates Android 9.0 Pie Operating System. The Avilable features of this phone are GPS + GLONASS + Beidou + Galileo, Compass, NFC, FM radio, etc. As for the battery, it has a 13000 mAh Non-Removable monster Battery with 30-watt fast charging support. Therefore, it is enough for about 26.6 hours video playback, 25 hour gaming, 66-hour music listening, 60hour calling and it stands by 60 days and You can fully charge the 13000mAh battery in 2.5 hours. Besides, the phone available in 2 color variants Black, Silver.
Where to Buy Blackview BV9100?
You can buy Blackview BV9100 on Blackview-phone.com with all-site discounts. Don’t miss it out!
That’s all the information about the review of Blackview BV9100. Also, you are welcomed to leave your comments below if you have any thoughts or advice.